t’s pumpkin month in the recipe world and today we’re going to share with you a recipe for a healthier pumpkin spice latte as opposed to that of what you would find at your local Starbucks!
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 8 Ounces Brewed Coffee
Optional Sprinkle of Cinnamon on top of Froth
In a mug, mix together warm milk and pumpkin puree.
Stir in vanilla extract, spices, and sweetener/sugar (depending on how you take your latte).
Use a Frother to foam the mixture
Pour into mug filled with hot coffee of your choice (just nothing too harsh).
Sprinkle optional cinnamon and enjoy your healthy pumpkin spice latte!